Arizona Walk-In Coolers
Leading Arizona Walk-In Cooler Company
SRC Designs & Builds Walk-In Coolers
All Shapes, Sizes, and Designs — No Limits!
Arizona Walk-In Cooler Supplier
Arizona Walk-In Cooler Distributor
SRC Refrigeration the Leading Arizona Walk-In Cooler Company designs and builds high quality walk-in coolers in AZ since 1980. As the Leading Arizona Walk-In Cooler Supplier SRC is the preferred choice among Arizona walk-in cooler resellers.
SRC distributes Walk-In Coolers for Arizona food service companies, Walk-In Coolers for Arizona convenience stores, Walk-In Coolers for Arizona gas stations, Walk-In Coolers for Arizona grocery stores, Walk-In Coolers for Arizona industrial warehouses, and Walk-In Coolers for Arizona cold storage warehouses across the state of Arizona .
SRC Refrigeration delivers excellent quality and service. SRC Refrigeration has earned a reputation as THE Arizona walk-in cooler distributor with several thousand Arizona walk-in coolers sold to date. As a Arizona walk-in cooler manufacturer of high quality walk-in coolers, reach-in coolers, beverage coolers and beer caves. SRC Refrigeration has become the leading Arizona walk-in cooler company.
SRC offers one of the industry’s finest walk-in cooler manufacturing facilities backed by highly advanced manufacturing equipment, innovative processes, and a team of industry professionals committed to customer service. SRC continues to set industry standards for the design of quality of top quality walk-in coolers and walk-in freezers all backed by outstanding customer service. SRC Refrigeration has earned a great reputation for top quality products as 60% of our clients provide us repeat business. Trust SRC Refrigeration to manufacture the highest quality walk-in coolers and walk-in freezers.
“Who offers the best value in walk-in coolers?” We know the answer is SRC Refrigeration. SRC walk-in coolers are considered the best value in the industry and SRC will match any competitor’s price.
Not only does SRC Refrigeration believe in offering the best value in walk-in coolers, they also believe in offering some of the best warranties in the business without any additional charges.
The potential options for a custom walk-in cooler from SRC Refrigeration are endless. All walk-in coolers are of a modular design and construction, making future expandability easy and switching out panels or a door simple to do. Each style of walk-in cooler uses high quality rigid insulation, which eliminates excess heat loss and allows for the unit to meet or exceed EISA energy standards. SRC Refrigeration offers two types of quality rigid insulation for your walk-in cooler needs.
Extruded polystyrene insulation in a walk-in cooler provides extremely high R values as well as a uniform cell structure and absolutely no voids. Extruded polystyrene also does not absorb moisture over time and repels water vapor. SRC's Extruded Polystyrene insulation carries a 50 Year Thermal Warranty through the chemical company that produces the raw material.
Polyurethane insulation is mixed and applied at the time of panel manufacture, providing a long lasting panel. Polyurethane can be manufactured in long panel dimensions to cover your commercial refrigeration needs in warehouses and cold storage units. Polyurethane is also excellent for small walk-in coolers such as reach-in and under counter types of walk-in coolers.
Becoming a leader in the design, build and supply of high quality, standard and custom walk-in coolers didn't happen overnight. We are very proud of our reputation in the commercial refrigeration industry but we've worked very hard since 1980 to get here. The quality we invest into every walk-in cooler order and the time we devote to listening to our customers and meeting their expectations through our highly advanced commercial refrigeration manufacturing equipment and processes, has earned us our reputation for value, dependability and style in more than 15 countries worldwide.
SRC Refrigeration has over 30 years' experience in selling walk-in coolers, freezers and commercial refrigeration systems to the restaurants, convenience stores and floral shops. In 1988, our business expanded to become an original commercial refrigeration equipment manufacturer. The move into walk-in cooler manufacturing proved to be a wise business choice. By 1993, rapid growth prompted SRC to relocate into a modern new commercial refrigeration manufacturing facility in Sterling Heights, Arizona , in order to accommodate future growth.
Learn more about the high quality commercial refrigeration products and walk in walk-in coolers manufactured by SRC Refrigeration, and make the best choice with your new walk-in cooler.
Arizona Walk-In Coolers
Leading Arizona Walk-In Cooler Company
6620 Nineteen Mile Road
Sterling Heights, AZ 48314
Toll-Free: (800) 521-0398
Direct: (586) 254-0610
Fax: (586) 254-0485
Hours of Operation: Mon-Fri: 7:30AM-5:30PM EST
THE WALK-IN COOLER SPECIALISTS
Model # WSC
Summary of Walk-In Cooler Cabinet Features:
- SRC Walk-In Coolers Feature PPC© Premium Panel Construction
- Walk-In Coolers Offer 4″ thick insulation; Exceeds EISA energy standards
- 8′ Standard Height
- Floorless construction; Style “H” flat bottom
- Walk-In Coolers with White embossed galvanized metal inside & out
- 35½”W x 78″H UL approved entrance doors
Interior light prewired to exterior switch, exterior digital thermometer, self closing hinges, door closure, inside safety release and magnetic seal gasket
- (2) Wall trim strips
Summary of Commercial Walk-In Cooler Refrigeration System:
- UL approved condensing unit
Note: Specify Use- indoor walk-in coolers or outdoor walk-in coolers
- Matching low silhouette evaporator coil(s)
- Refrigeration controls
UL-NSF Approved Walk-In Coolers
Smoke & Flame Spread listing as per ASTM84 testing
SRC Walk-In Coolers Deliver EISA Compliance:
All walk-in cooler panels manufactured by SRC Refrigeration are compliant with the Federal Energy Independence & Security Act of 2007 (public law110-140) Title III; section 312, regarding walk-in coolers and freezers. It is the customer’s responsibility to specify EISA compliant walk-in cooler equipment for vendor supplied items (refrigeration system components, electrical accessories, strip curtains, commercial walk-in cooler accessories, etc.)
- Standard 8’ high, 10’ & 12’ high walk-in coolers available (Taller walk-in cooler heights are available, call for details)
- Custom Height Walk-In Coolers
- Modifications for: wood framed openings to accept glass display walk-in cooler doors, angles, offsets, interior posts, walk-in cooler has removable panels to access mechanical
- Walk-In Cooler has Insulated reinforced floor
- Walk-In Cooler features Non-skid strips that protect floors
- Floor ramps; exterior & interior
- Walk-In Floors with Metal Finishes: Standard White embossed galvanized
Decorative: (10) painted colors, (2) wood grains and stainless steel walk-in cooler
Diamond plate for walls, doors and floors
- Outdoor membrane roof cap with perimeter hold-down trim
- Door rain guard, weatherproof light switch and locking handle
- Security locking bar (padlock by others)
- Trim; wall trim strips, walk-in cooler enclosure panels
- Ceiling support system (allows multiple ceiling panels to be suspended to overhead building rafters)
- Standard size Walk-In Coolers (up to 42” wide) can be ordered with door closure, extra hinges, diamond plate kick plate, vision window, or in-swing feature
- Hinged available up to 6’ wide x 10’ high
- Sliding available up to 10’wide x 10’ high; (manual & electric slide available)
- Hanging strip curtains
- High impact, double acting doors
- Additional incandescent vapor proof lights with globe (shipped loose)
- 4’ and 8’ double bulb fluorescent light fixtures with shield & low temp ballast (less bulbs)
- Walk-In Coolers With LED Lighting Are Available (Call for details)
- General all purpose utility shelving-Erecta Brite™
- Walk-In Cooler/Freezer wire storage shelving-Metroseal™
- Pro packaged self-contained drop-in medium & low temp refrigeration units
Fully assembled walk-in coolers: Flush mounted coil and condensate evaporation pan (no drain line)
- Custom applications
- Walk-In Cooler Has Temperature alarms
- Refrigerant leak detectors for local codes
Walk-In Cooler Replacement Parts : SRC Maintains a full line of walk-in cooler parts, so call today for all of your commercial refrigeration needs.
SRC Refrigeration provides some of the best walk-in cooler warranties in the business, and where others charge extra for them, we include warranties on our walk-in coolers at no additional charge to our customers.
What does this mean? We believe in our walk-in coolers and commercial refrigeration products and stand behind them.
To see our walk-in cooler panel and product warranties, please feel free to click on the links below.
If you have any questions on our walk-in coolers, please give us a call and we’d be glad to help!
Walk-In Cooler Panels
* For existing jobs, please call our walk-in cooler warranty department for questions at (800) 521-0398 Extension #260.