For over 30 years, SRC Refrigeration has been leading the industry in cooler manufacturing, superior in engineering refrigeration equipment for industrial applications and cold storage warehouses. With over three decades of experience, SRC understands the unique challenges you face meeting your refrigeration needs, such as optimum shelf life, product out times and equalization times, temperature logging, programmable alarms and notifications. Our cooler manufacturing is designed and cost balanced to maximize the value between upfront cost and operating costs.
SRC Refrigeration offers green cooler manufacturing throughout the design such as high R=value, Eco-friendly insulation, EC motors as well as the latest approved refrigerant equipment. SRC is the cooler manufacturing specialist you can rely on.
Cooler Manufacturing Design, engineering and support from start to finish, SRC can work with an open fabrication schedule, relying on our multi-source vendor network to quick ship necessary items. Our delivery time is usually within four weeks from approval depending on the complexity of the cooler manufactured. While we deliver fast quotes, we also have the patience to develop a quote that meets all your refrigeration needs, so there will be no surprises.
Tell us the cooler manufacturing storage requirements, dimensions, power and space availability and we will design the complete refrigeration system…including the refrigeration unit, shelving, lighting, and other necessary components. You can be confident when you work with SRC…all of our cooler manufacturing is backed by a performance guarantee on our cooler manufacturing design and workmanship.
SRC will provide refrigeration unit technical documentation, CAD drawings and specifications for the refrigeration unit up front to submit for project approval.
Our products satisfy all cooler manufacturing national safety, sanitation, and smoke and flame fire ratings. We can provide cooler manufacturing documentation to local building departments when requested.
If you don’t have a contractor, SRC can recommend qualified contractors in your area who have done business with SRC from our national network.
SRC manages all costs and freight coordination to the customer’s location…including all cooler manufacturing components for installation. We don’t give you an estimate, we give you a solid price you can rely on for your refrigeration needs budget!
SRC Series IV Industrial Warehouse Storage Cooler
Cooler Manufacturing Features:
- 4” thick PPC© (Premium Panel Construction) insulated panels; exceeds new Cooler Manufacturing EISA energy standards (eliminates need for perimeter wood framing; providing higher R-value)
- National approvals: UL / NSF 7 Approved / Smoke & Flame Spread listing as per ASTM84 testing
- Cooler Manufacturing Multi-span ceiling requires overhead support
- Premium white metal finish in/out (no extra charge) other finishes available
Cooler Manufacturing insulation choices:
- 4” thick high-density extruded insulation; exceeds new EISA energy standards (R-28.8)
- 4” Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation exceeds new EISA energy standards (R-34.7)
Cooler Manufacturing Floor Choices:
- Floorless construction (optional with NSF floor screed)
- 4” thick reinforced insulated floor; galvanized finish (non-NSF)
- 4” Thick insulated NSF approved stainless steel #304 floor
Cooler Manufacturing Entrance Door Choices:
- Hinged UL approved refrigeration unit entrance door panel with: Interior light prewired to exterior switch, exterior digital thermometer, self closing hinges, door closure and magnetic seal gasket. Many different insulated door sizes available
- Manual or Power assist sliding insulated doors several sizes available
- Vinyl curtains for energy efficient design
Cooler Manufacturer SRC R-404A Refrigeration System Model: Mo# RM125-PR
- Pre-assembled outdoor condensing unit, UL approved, headmaster low ambient control
- NSF-UL Approved low or medium profile warehouse air-defrost evaporator coil(s)
- Electronically Commutated (EC) fan motors included for EISA compliance
- All control components, filter driers and/or valves provided as part of system
- Refrigeration tubing and freon by others
Available electrical voltage and phase of condensing unit per chart: (208-230v, 1 or 3 phase)
Cooler Manufacturing System developed using proven system spec sheets
Cooler Manufacturing Warranty:
SRC Refrigeration provides some of the best warranties in the business on Refrigeration Coolers, and where others charge extra for them, SRC include them at no additional charge to our customers.
What does this mean? We believe in our Cooler Manufacturing and stand behind them.
To see our cooler manufacturing panel and product warranties, please feel free to click on the links below.
If you have any questions regarding our cooler manufacturing, please give us a call and we’d be glad to help!
|Click to Enlarge||Click to Enlarge|
Exclusive SRC Cooler Manufacturer Customer Benefits:
- Complete custom drawing package for owners approval provided upon receipt of deposit
- SRC Refrigeration will provide required voltage, amperage, and wire diagrams for electrician’s use at time of order
- Detailed shop drawing (showing panel layout shipped with cooler) provided for future expansion
- Product warranty certificates enclosed with Acknowledgement of order
- Environmentally safe materials used in Industrial Coolers insulation and compressors
Cooler Manufacturing EISA Compliance:
SRC Refrigeration offers cooler manufacturing which are fully compliant with the Federal Energy Independence & Security Act of 2007 (public law110-140) Title III; section 312, regarding walk-in cooler manufacturing and freezer manufacturing SRC also offers cooler manufacturing which are available for many other applications and are shipped throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Caribbean and other countries. It is the customer’s responsibility to specify the EISA requirements specific to their particular cooler manufacturing application and in association with the requirements for their local government regulations.
At SRC, any size refrigeration unit is truly possible for us to create.
To give you an idea of what SRC is capable of, we’ve included a few cooler manufacturing drawings & spec sheets below
for your review:
WSF 10′ x 10′ Industrial Storage Freezers
WSF 12′ x 12′ Industrial Storage Freezers
WSF 20′ x 20′ Industrial Storage Freezers
WSF 40′ x 40′ Industrial Storage Freezers
WSC 10′ x 10′ Industrial Storage Coolers
WSC 20′ x 20′ Industrial Storage Coolers
WSC 40′ x 40′ Industrial Storage Coolers
Industrial Warehouse Storage Walk-In Freezer 12x12x10 Architect Specs
At SRC Refrigeration, we can manufacture ANY size refrigeration unit to suit your needs.
Call today to discuss your color manufacturing needs and how we can help!