SRC has branched out into several areas including Funeral Coolers, Funeral Home Coolers and Body Coolers.
Summary of Funeral Coolers Cabinet Features:
- PPC© Premium Panel Construction
- 4″ thick insulation; Exceeds EISA energy standards
- 8′ Standard Funeral Coolers Height
- Funeral Coolers Floorless construction; style “H” flat bottom
- White embossed galvanized metal in/out
- 35½”W x 78″H UL approved Funeral Cooler entrance doors
Interior light prewired to exterior switch, exterior digital thermometer, self closing hinges, door closure, inside safety release and magnetic seal gasket
- (2) Wall trim strips
Summary of Funeral Coolers Refrigeration System:
- UL approved condensing unit
Note: Specify indoor funeral coolers or outdoor funeral coolers
- Matching low silhouette evaporator coil(s)
- Funeral Coolers Refrigeration controls
Smoke & Flame Spread listing as per ASTM84 testing
FUNERAL COOLERS WARRANTY
Seller expressly warrants, to the original purchaser/user, that the funeral coolers structural panels are free from defect in material and workmanship for a period of ten (10) years under normal use and service.
Seller’s obligation shall be limited to replacing or re-pairing at its option, FOB seller’s plant. Funeral Coolers Door panel assembly (including hardware and electrical) are subject to normal one-year warranty.
Funeral Coolers Refrigeration components include specific warranties; request copy for standard and extended warranty coverage.
SRC Refrigeration provides some of the best warranties on Funeral Coolers in the business, and where others charge extra for them, we include them at no additional charge to our customers.
What does this mean? We believe in our Funeral Coolers and stand behind them.
To see our Funeral Coolers panel and product warranties, please feel free to click on the links below.
If you have any questions on Funeral Coolers, please give us a call and we’d be glad to help!
|Click to Enlarge||Click to Enlarge|
* For existing funeral coolers, please call our warranty department for questions at (800) 521-0398